Ready for responsive? It’s not just about layout anymore: a responsive redesign will uncover challenges with your current design, development, and publishing processes. Whether you’re just starting out or already in the thick of things, we can help you make the move to mobile and beyond.
We hear stories like this from companies all over the world:
• Our desktop website needs a complete overhaul for mobile. Where do we even start?
• We need move our design processes beyond the desktop. What new deliverables and tools do we need to make the right decisions?
• Content prioritization is one of our biggest problems. How do we figure out what to keep, what to get rid of, and how to make decisions?
• Images and other assets also need to be re-evaluated. How do we make sure we have the right sizes and formats?
• Performance problems seem insurmountable. How do we keep from overloading our users?
• Our teams and executives need new ways to work together. What does that look like, and how do we get people to change?
These are big, complex challenges. We can help you face them head-on... and solve them.
What topics will be covered?
Our Multi-Device Future
Content Strategy for Mobile
Fundamentals of Responsive Layout
Process and Performance
Responsive Design Governance
What exercises will be done?
Mobilify your layout, Content choreography
What will the audience take away from this workshop?
Spend the day with Ethan and Karen and leave with a smile on your face (also an in-depth understanding of what you'll need to know to run your responsive redesign right.)
Any requirements for attending?